[Currently I'm listening to Double K feat Gaeko of Dynamic Duo - MENT]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
What's up bro? I know it has been quite awhile since I last updated this blog of mine. I've always wanted to write something everytime but the timing wasn't very convenient. How I wish I could blog on the go. The blogger app I downloaded last time didn't work very well which I'm not sure what caused it.
Anyhow, life lately quite depressing for me and might be lil' bit stressful. An awesome friend of mine gave me a very interesting book which is very helpful in some way and very motivational. So thoughtful of her. ;) It's been quite awhile as well since I last talked to her. I texted her once in awhile lately because I don't want to bother her as she's now a working person while me.... *cough*...you know it hehe =) If you ask me, I'd say I have no idea what kind of relationship we're having at the moment. I like her and yes we're seeing each other but now not as much as we used to do before. It's about pride kind of thing, if you know what I mean. But if you don't, let me break this to you. I kind of hate it if the opposite person pay for everything, or even a single thing, when we're going out. But I'm not sure. Plus I don't want to embarrass her when we go out because I'm not working aka jobless. Anywayyysss, "Jodoh tak akan ke mana" aiiiisyyyeehhhh hahaha InsyaAllah~ Ameen~ =))
I went for a job interview the other which I have a feeling that I won't get the position. It was a very good experience though. Kind of enjoying the interview a bit. And oh that was my second job interview. Haven't heard anything from the first one though hahaha Did apply few places and same thing, I haven't hear from them.....yet. I don't know. InsyaAllah. Allah SWT has a much better plan(s) for me and I keep my faith in Him. Sooner of later, I'll eventually will get a decent job InsyaAllah so I would be able to provide for my family. It might be funny to you because I don't have a big family to feed but we're not very well off. Plus I'm the eldest and it's kind of hard for me. Yes I do feel the embarrassment every time. Maybe I deserved to feel that way or maybe I think too much. Please do pray for me, alright my friends? =)
Another thing, I did recorded couple of new tracks. Still need to work them out a lil' bit. Or A lot actually hahaha I'm going to put it up some time next month, probably/ most likely. Should I just become a producer or lyricist or music maker or artist? hahaha Such a silly thing. Alright then. I hope to update you guys some other time insyaAllah.
Yours Truly,
Zudin Roslan
Labels: bored, expression, interview, just a story, lack of update, my life story