[Currently I'm listening to Primary and The Messenger feat ChoiJa of Dynamic Duo & Zion T - ?]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
What's up and what's good? It's been awhile. Almost 5 months to be exact since the last time I wrote something here. Alhamdulillah everything been good so far. Graduated, Alhamdulillah, and now waiting for some reply for my job applications. It's tough to get a job now and you know that. Not that I'm a picky type, it's just that I'm applying job(s) that kinda related to my field of studies coz I don't wanna be a burden for others to teach me all the way down to the very basic if I were to work in a very different field. Unless the person doesn't mind me nagging to ask for help so I don't mind learning haha For the matter of fact, I love learning new things. InsyaAllah, the offer will come soon. Amiin =)
The other day, I attended my 2nd cousin's wedding and my granny (in-law my granny) said to me "Kau bila lagi lai?" and that stunned me for few secs but I was kind of expecting that type of quest so I said to her "Belum lagi, kerja dulu *laugh*". Also, I attended couple of other people I know and it got me thinking "this's growing up and yes it's about time". I can't believe I'm now in a phase where I do things that grown up people do. My mindset is 50-50 between ready or not to accept this environment. Maybe, I'm just scared to face it off but ready or not, I have and need to. Yes, I do admit growing up suck but I'm some kind of in love with it now. BUT to sum up everything atm in one word, my life is soooooo plain.
Annnnndd yesterday, I just released my latest track "Kick Clap Snare". hahaha I'm now planning to start a business and also atm trying to release a mixtape hahaha How I wish I could make money from my music haha wishful thinking of me. Oh wells~, I think this is enough for now. Till then....I'm checking out..
Sincerely,
Zudin Roslan