[Currently I'm listening to Aziatix - Slippin' Away]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hello!! I hope everybody's doing well. =) Exams are over now. I'm hoping for the best InsyaAllah Amiin~. And also final semester just started today. Things were good today Alhamdulillah. Lotsa things bugging my mind lately. From my uni stuffs to my personal life. Since I thought my Uni stuffs won't be interesting to share so I'm going to talk about my personal stuffs...
Honestly, I don't know where or how to start. If you guys find my story-telling kinda jumping back and forth the corner, I apologise for that. Remember the girl I mentioned in one (or maybe several) of my previous posts? I bet you don't. Well I knew her about a year ago. I admit it that we did go out few times but my feelings kinda mess up right now. When I think about it again, I'm not sure what she thinks about me. I admit that I do like her. I'm really no idea or can't even read her whether she feels the same way too. She's really the "melayan" type of girl, not that the bad way of "melayan" though. You know what I mean? I have this thought that she went out with me just to be nice. BUT I really don't know. I don't know if she's seeing another guy too. We kinda rarely sending texts with each other lately maybe because she's busy with her school stuffs. So I don't want to bother her with my silly texts. She did text me this afternoon and I can tell that she's currently doing well. Ajaa Ajaa hwaittiiinng chinguyaa. Nae Sarami~~ =) I think enough talking about her hehee =p
I feel so empty inside. My mind in a mess at the moment. Let me spit out something I wanted to say. What's the point of having a lot of shoes when I don't split my love equally amongst them? What's the point of me trying to live in a lavish living style, wearing good clothes, not being myself around some people when every thing I did was only trying to impress a girl that not interested in me? I sounded so pathetic, I know. Honestly, I always have this way of thinking where wearing clothes or spend some dimes to be look as I'm in another level higher than what I'm in now can impress someone to like me back. I have this way of thinking that money is the only way to impress a girl. I'm not saying all women are like that but most of them are. Apologise if I do offend you. Since I don't have the look so I thought stylish clothing would do just fine. Silly ain't it? I know. Sometimes I felt that to be in relationship is a good thing. But when I think about it again, I'm totally not in a good position to be in a relationship simply because I cannot commit to more that one thing. It's really difficult for me to balance my life between love and school. I really can't..........
I'm done for now. Till next time InsyaAllah...cheers =))
Yours Truly,
Zudin Roslan
Labels: 2nd semester, happy, just a story, lavish, love, my life story, school, style, update from Leeds