[Currently I'm listening to Kim Jae Joong - I'll Protect You (Protect The Boss OST)]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hi. It's been awhile now. I wanted to update something here from my phone but doesn't work and the app too. sigh. I'll figure them out later. Anyway, I'm all good Alhamdulillah. Exam is coming up. InsyaAllah everything is going to be fine. Amiin. This post won't be long because I'm gonna continue my revision. I just want to share something of the things happening recently. It's New Year 2012. Not much changes in my resolutions this year, only trying to make things better on some I've achieved InsyaAllah. Well/wise spend I'd say during the boxing day despite went over budget a bit. huhuhu I bought some balloons as a birthday gift which if I convert it to Brunei Dollar, they cost me almost a hundred buck. hahaha And finally, I'm now hooked with Protect The Boss kdrama series as now I'm in the 8th episode. Great drama but I'd say it's pretty much the typical kdrama series only with slightly different story line. hahaha
Alright. I'm done. Till next time InsyaAllah.
Yours Truly,
Zudin Roslan
Labels: drama, exams, happy, holiday, just a story, korean, my life story, new year, update from Leeds