[Currently I'm listening to Drunken Tiger aka Tiger JK feat Double K and Dok2 - Die Legend]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hi y'all? How are things going on? I know this is crazy updating this blog after being on hiatus for such a very very long time. Not that I'm trying to ignore it, I did think bout it once in awhile to update. How I wish this blog can be update as easy as updating twitter. Even my tumblr has not been updated since forever hahahaa
Anyhow, life was great so far, I guess. Final year is really hectic. InsyaAllah everything is going to turn out well. Amiin =D Winter holiday is here, but ain't time for enjoying coz I have exams in January. oh wellss....Behind every sacrifices, there are awesome fruitful outcome InsyaAllah. And I do believe in that.
Actually I have tons of things to update. Oh I made a song recently and the rest hmmm let me keep it to myself. hahahaha Alright, see you next time InsyaAllah
Yours Truly,
Zudin Roslan
Labels: holiday, my life story, school, update from Leeds