[Currently I'm listening to Navi - Surprised]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hi once again. =) Alhamdulillah, I just had my sahur. Ever wonder why I always up early? HaHaHa It's because I don't sleep heee =p Btw, I've made a mistake on my previous post that I stated 5 or 6 days left to Eid, it's actually 3 or 4 more days y'all. Sorry, my bad -.-" Ohh ohhhh!! Last night after performing 8 raka'at terawikh prayers, I walked all the way from the Surau back to the house hehehee It's fun. Will sure be doing it again InsyaAllah =)
Anyway, Liverpool FC just grabbed another 3 points. That should sealed their temporary spot on the top spot. Innit? hahaha Great team play by Liverpool FC. Honestly, I was expecting a tough counterpart from Bolton Wanderers FC but it's the opposite. Now, in my point of view, I think Liverpool has a chance to have a great fight against Manchester City. Let us wait and see how it goes. =)
Yesterday, I received a text message on my phone that sealed a huge smile on my face even though I was half-asleep while reading the text and replying it. hahaha
It's now 4 in the morning and I'm off to sleep in abit. Till then. See ya =)
Yours Truly,
Zudin Roslan
Labels: just a story, liverpool, post, puasa, raya