[Currently I'm listening to Navi - Diary]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hi guy!! hehee I'm back again updating this blog of mine. Last night, I went to our society Sungkai event at Tarindak d'Polo. The place was awesome more or less like a wedding hall style and NOT FORGETTING the food, they were great/awesome. It's an international cuisine, baby. From rice, sushi to pasta and even they have cotton candy wohooooo <3 hahahaa I had a great time with the others and I hope they feel the same way too. hahaa Before heading home, I dropped by to see my friends at Coffee Bean, Gadong, and at the same time to watch football match between Liverpool FC and Arsenal FC. The environment there were lively. Even me, myself, the way I expressed my feelings to celebrate the goals, I don't think I'm able to do that if I'm sitting in a sports bar in UK. Btw take a guess on a thing that you already know the news. It's Liverpool FC who had won the match, baby.
It's fifteen past one in the morning. I have plan tomorrow morning to be honest with. Me and my family will be going to visit out late relatives at Sugan cemetery, Tutong. I guess, I'm done blogging for now. InsyaAllah I'll be back again soon.
Labels: liverpool, post, saturday, sungkai