[Currently I'm listening to Epik High feat Ha Dong Kyun of Wanted- Habit]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hi y'all!! What's up? I wish you all well and hope everything's just fine. I know it seems that I've been neglecting this blog of mine but hey I did try to update it since the past months. It's just that either I already typed something then I deleted them or I had an huge will to blog about something but ended up doing something else. Sorry about that. My badd~~
Anyhoots, Alhamdulillah, we're now and still in a holy month of Ramadhan and we've been fasting for 17 days now InsyaAllah. I don't wanna talk about raya just yet because to me it's still early. InsyaAllah I'll post up something on the final night of Ramadhan or InsyaAllah on the first night of Eid. =)
On the other hand, my life ain't much different. More or less still on the same pace ever since I left my blog with I don't even remember what I blogged about. One thing I really wanna say "I still don't get it and I have no clue of what's happening now. I'm pretty much confused with all of these things around me. How I wish I could read people's mind and feel what other's feel. These things do bother me."
I think that's enough for now. I'll blog about something else soon InsyaAllah. Till then. See you~
Yours Truly,
Zudin Roslan
Labels: lack of update, my life story, post, random