[Currently I'm listening to Perry Mystique - Gotta Go]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hello!! I'm back again hehehee =) "Even if the river flows up the stream there's an ocean for you to settle-in". I'm aware that you might have some thought that I'm getting weird by days coz it's so unusual of me starting my post with a "proverb". Well, honestly, I just made that up hahahaa It means, there's always hope even if your life's going in a direction that you never expected or ever wished for. I'm just saying, don't take it too seriously. hahaa =))
Anyway, lately something bothered me very much. Every time I think about it, I always wondered the things that I've done. Did I make a mistake or what? That's all I can share because I'm the type who like to keep things to myself. This is just who I am. Not that I'm not trusting you, it's just that I don't want you guys to be bothered by my stupid problem(s).
I wonder if you're reading this. Just so you know, I might reduce the content of my post(s) in the future. Meaning, if something kinda personal that I'm going to share, I'd keep it simple rather than sharing it in detail. Just to be cautious, if you know what I mean.
Till then.....
Yours truly,
Zudin Roslan
Labels: cautious, my life story, post, proverb