[Currently I'm listening to U-Kiss - 0330]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hello everybodeyyhh!! How you guys doing? I hope everything's going well. First, I want to wish everyone who'll be having their exams a very best wishes and I wish that you guys will get a wonderful scores. Amiin~ May the force be with y'all.
Okay let's get back to the real deal. This post is all about sharing something especially for those who are or soon-to-be in a relationship. I'm not saying that I'm an expert on this, it's just that I learnt things from others so I try to share it with you guys. Some might say these probably the so-called "dating tips". Whatever you name it, I hope I'd be able to help.
Here you go:
1/. In a relationship, trust is needed the most. Even 99% of it would be good enough and also give and take too.
2/ If you like a girl, tell her. If you're going out with her, wear the best clothes you have. And most importantly, just be yourself.
3/ On a date, if you're the type who always wear shirt and jeans so be it. If she likes/loves you, she wouldn't mind/care on how you'd dress.
4/ On a single date, expect to spend minimum of BND$50.
There's a lot actually but I think these quite good enough and basic for you guys.
I'm off now. See you soon InsyaAllah.
Yours Truly,
Zudin Roslan
Labels: date, exams, love, post, relationship, sharing