[Currently I'm listening to Karmal - Bangkit]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waboraktuh,
What's good y'all? I hope all is well. Just so you know, I'm now done with my work as assistant researcher of my friend's sister who's at the moment doing her PhD with her research based on Brunei marine life. It was a cool job. I gained experienced on how to approach strangers and at the same time learnt how PhD work really is. We got to work under the hot sun mainly and I do look so tanned right now. Also, recently we went on a trip to Brunei coastal area and Brunei river too just to get experience on how the people especially them fishermen work at the sea. My sunburnt getting worst fo' sho. But I never care about it. hehee I had fun. =)
Yours truly,
Zudin Roslan
Labels: happy, just a story, my life story