[Currently I'm listening to Bernhoft - Cmon Talk]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hi. How are you? Hope all is well. Sorry for not updating this blog frequently. There's something going on lately. I apologise sincerely.
Anyway, recently, I've been going back and forth frequently to Tutong for my so-called work. You must have no idea on how I look right now. I'm sooooooo tanned. But I ain't going to complaint about it. I'm just saying it. Last Saturday, I joined my cousin and her friends for a trip to Tutong to visit her friend whose house got burnt last Thursday. It was my first ever. I mean giving aids or helping out those who're in difficulties especially exams are just around the corner. Just to make it clear, I'm not trying or being boastful as I'm just sharing a story. I'll pray for the friend and her family to be blessed by Allah SWT with great fortune in the future InsyaAllah Amiin. =)
On Thursday afternoon last week, I went to have Sushi with a friend of mine. A friend is a she and yes it's only the two of us. She's quite close to me and to be precise she's related to me in a way. It's been awhile since we hung out together and exchanged stories, kinda updating each other. She was surprised because I was paying the bill so then she asked me a question. I answered that I'm a man with principles. I'm sharing this with you guys. If I'm going out with a girl, who's not blood-related to me, it's more like a necessity to me to settle the bill unless there's an exception. =)
Last update before I'm done with this post. I think I'm going crazy right now. I feel like I want to text her but part of me telling not to because I don't want to bother her with my stupid text while she's busy doing her work. What should I do? I've been thinking about her like everyday and worst(?) every minutes/hours. I used to be good at this but now I'm so pathetic. I gave advices to others but me, myself, errr I just don't know.
Till then....
Yours truly,
Zudin Roslan
Labels: happy, just a story, lack of update, my life story, post, story