[Currently I'm listening to Lady Jane feat Simon D of Supreme Team - Aquibird]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hi y'all! What's happening? I hope everything's good. =) As you have known, I've been busy with work these days but thing's fine so far. Life ain't easy as it seems. You know what I mean? My life is divided into 3 things. My family, My work and My Love-Life. I gotta say it's hard to put on full commitment into all 3 of them especially my love-life. I've known this girl for few months now and there's something about her that really makes me searching for it. She is nice, well-mannered and brought up in a decent family. I have this feeling that she ain't easy for me and I need to work hard to get her. We both are just friends but I get jealous of something happened which I don't wanna tell. Is it normal to get jealous? Is it normal to miss her out of nowhere? It seems like I've been thinking of her everyday. I have a feeling and I know there is something going on. And seriously, I do really hope we both, me and her, could be more than just a friend. I bet you guys are laughing at me now because I sounded so pathetic but I don't mind though if you guys really do. =)
I'll get back pretty soon InsyaAllah. I really need to go now. See you guys later. Cheers.
Yours Truly,
Zudin Roslan
Labels: love, my life story, post, share