[Currently I'm listening to Geeks - Hello]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hello everybodeeyyyhh heheee What's up y'all?? I hope everything's good. Been busy these days so I hardly got time fill you guys with something via this blog. It's a relief that I'm now having time-off from work. Thanks to my boss heheee Anyhow, let me update you with things that happened last couple of weeks.
On Sunday the week before, I got the chance to make few new friends (Sahlan, Jiwan, Ainul, Zul, & Shayn*pronounced as Shine*) heheeee. I joined my cousin, Qyelah, for a day trip to Belait. We went to the archery, located in Pandan somewhere near Wisma Yakin. I had fun for real. It's my first time ever lifted a real bow and shot real arrows. We had a tourney among the 5 people and I came second. Ain't disappointed with the result but I was rather surprised because I thought I would end-up at the last place. We went to visit the Billionth Barrel monument. My first time too. It's such a great place because it's located near the coastal area where I could felt the cool breeze from the sea. At night, we went to spend our time at Tutong Uni-arcade. Of-course it's K-box time hahhaaaa =)
Last Thursday, I went to UBD and had lunch with my cousin, Qyelah, at the UBD cafeteria. After that I'm off to watch their practising for some event that's going to happen some time soon. I really hope that I'll be able to come to the event and watch them perform.
Last Saturday was my day-off from work too. Had plans in the afternoon. I went out for a lunch with someone at CheezBox and after that off to watch a movie, Sucker Punch. I'd give 7 or 8 rating because of the storyline. I had a great time and I hope the other person enjoyed it as well. Also, I hope there'll be a next time. InsyaAllah Oh!! The other person gave me some souvenirs from her trip last few weeks. I was just joking about the souvenir(s) but she took my words for real. Anyways, I felt so grateful to accept them. Thank You so much. I really appreciate it. Next time we're going out, it's my treat. Movie, lunch or dinner and whatever it is. I promise. HAHAHA (doubt the person's going to read this anyway) ^_^
I think, it's enough for now. InsyaAllah I'll be back soon. Cheers
Yours Truly,
Aizuddin Roslan
Labels: archery, Belait, friends, happy, post, story, Tutong