[Currently I'm listening to NBE of SSK feat Altimet & Lady D - Gadis Ayu]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
How are you people? hehee I hope you guys are doing just fine. hmmm *few minutes just passed* I have loads to share with you guys but I just try to keep it simple, InsyaAllah. Been busy these days with something going on right now. All the way from Muara to Sungai Teraban. I'm tanned right now which I can't even tell the difference between me and Diddy or Sean Kingston. hehehee joke =p
I've now already been to places where people like me never been before. Places where poor people live. Some of the people feel so grateful of us visiting them at their home and taking notes on the way they live their daily life. It's very sad just to see them living that way. Honestly, I never knew before that these kind of people do exist here in Brunei. I've never been to a place called "Kampong Ayer" before but InsyaAllah soon I'll have the chance to go there but I did went to a place some kind similar to "Kampong Ayer". The houses are made of woods and located above the river water. It's kinda scary though coz it's my first time walking on the jetty. It's all because I can't swim. Ohh did I said it out loud? HAHAHAHA =p Anyhow, it's really a good trip for me because this kind of thing awakes me to see the reality of life. Not everyone lives in a decent life. I think, most of the time I took the life I'm living right now for granted. But of all that surprised me the most is, these people still living their life with a bright smile despite the hardship they've gone through. May Allah bless their life with longevity, prosperity and great happiness. Amiin~
Till then..Wassalam.
Yours Truly,
Zudin Roslan
Labels: my life story, post, story