[Currently I'm listening to Backstreet Boys - Fallen Angel]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hello everyone. It's been awhile since the last time I've posted up something here. I've always wanted to blog something but didn't get the chance due to some errands I needed to get done with. I know I have tonnes of thing to catch up with but InsyaAllah I'll make up with it. Ohhh~!! I'm now back in Brunei, just incase you haven't got the memo. hahaa I'll be staying for about 5 months InsyaAllah. =)
Anyways, I'm going to update you guys with the things happened since the past couple of months in brief only. I've been doing music actively and Alhamdulillah, I've released*chewwaahh sounds like an artist =pp* my first song. It's 100% an original track. I've worked with my seniors(Mirul, Zudin & AJ +Raizul) back in Leeds. After that, I made a cover song of Ne-Yo's "So Sick" and before I went back to Brunei, I got the chance to record another cover song of Lupe's "Light Goes On". Also, I've worked with Mirul to release another 2 original songs. One of them is based on the Anime character "Suzumiya Haruhi" which Mirul wanted to do it so badly hahaa and another original song is dedicated for our BruLeeds bro, Raizul, as a gift on his birthday. I was asked my someone the other day on why I'm now into music. I still haven't got the chance to tell that person the answer. I'll wait for that person to ask me again. Not that I didn't have the answer that time, it's just our conversation was interrupted by unforced-able act. hahahaa
Since I'm back here in Brunei, I've been controlling my daily diets. My friend back in UK told me not to lose weight but sorry, I have to. hehee I'm now more-or-less kinda determined to look after my health and I proudly to say that I'm doing exercise(s) to make my body in a good shape now. Great abs, tone arms and chest perhaps. I can't wait for the outcomes. It's so damn difficult BUT InsyaAllah it will turns out well. Wish me luck ya'll =)
Another story to tell.......*tut* *tut* *tuuuuuut* heheeee =ppp I.......kinda have something to tell or share with you guys buuuuuuut~ I'm the type who keep things to myself. I rarely tell stories to others even to my closest friends (wonder if I have any hee =p). Let me start by sharing with you guys with this one quote I always remember or hold onto since I was a kid. "High Expectation Leads to Great Disappointment" . You guys may understand now why I'm not really the "sharing-is-caring" type. Anyhow, here it goes. I get to know this girl months ago. Well, honestly, I kinda like her but I ain't sure if she likes me in return. May be she's just being nice. I don't know. I did make a few moves on her and so far, Alhamdulillah, it has been positive. But I don't want to assume and rush things because I have another thing to think about. Well~, it's fairly enough for now, I guess. InsyaAllah if things working out so well, I won't be hesitate to share it with you guys more about it. Just pray for me. I really need it. Thanks =)
Alright till then, it's late midnight now. Take care guys.
Your's Truly,
Zudin Roslan
Labels: happy, lack of update, love, my life story, post