[Currently I'm listening to Huh Gak - Happy Me]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hi everyone. It has been quite awhile since the last time I posted something. There're load of things I need to re-cap or rather share with you guys.
Firstly, it's a New Year 2011. HELLO!! 2011. I wish everyone's gonna have a great and wonderful days throughout this year. Resolution(s)? I have tons but I'm not going to say it. You'll get to notice it as time goes by. heee =)
Okay, lets continue. Since the last time I blogged was 1o December 2010, so I might just share few things that happened since the next day which was on the 11th of December. My friends and I went to Prague, Czech Republic on the 12th and we arrived there around 1600. Prague was an awesome place to visit especially for couples/newly-married. From my own point-of-view, it's a quite perfect place for honeymoon. *write it up on my after-wedd plans hee* Tons of beautiful places to visit in Prague eg the Charles Bridge, John Lennon's wall, Love padlocks, the mini Eiffel Tower etc. I was surprised that they actually have tube just like in London but it's way much cheaper. hahaa We stayed in a hostel. It's pretty nice and cheap plus there's a halal fast-food shop nearby just few steps walk from the main entrance. On the final day, our flight got delayed for ~8 hours due to the snow. I felt relief that we left Prague on the same day rather than spending another day stranded. hahaa
On the 27th of December, 2 of my close friends (SyafiQ and Azhar) came to visit me and stayed for about a week. It was great they're here. We went to Bradford for a-day trip just for Parmesan, initially, but since it was closed we went for Subway & KFC instead. I just knew that there's a halal KFC in Bradford. We also went to our friend's (Zaim) place and just to visit him. it has been a long long time since the last time we met him.
My cousins (Wafi and his sister, Wajee) came to Leeds on 30th December. I couldn't go to the train station to pick them. And SyafiQ and Azhar went to Manchester on the same day. I was planning to go to the train station to fetch my cousins and sent off the two dudes to Manchester but I woke up an hour later and had something to get done with. As soon as I'm done with my errands, I went straight to meet Wafi and Wajee. And I'm surprised Ali was there too as he arrived the night before. It's good to meet them(cousins + Ali) here in Leeds. I helped my neighbour(BG13) in Sushi-making and it's my first time cooking the sushi rice and rolling 'em up. It's kinda easy for me. Don't wanna brag this but yea it is. =p It was a success for me.
On the New Year's eve, we had some sort of "Me-to-You" event. Apparently, I had to give something to a guy and it's quite hard for me to decide on what to give him. Then I went for something simple. Me? I got a new sweater yaayy. Even though I'm not a sweater's fan but hey who ain't happy if he/she was given something as a gift? Syukur la. I was expecting something like Diddy's Last Train to Paris cd or a poster or perhaps, 10 pounds shirt? hahaa but still Alhamdulillah syukur of I received. AND I still trying to figure out the person who's giving me the sweater. It does smell like a girl and from the way it was wrapped.heehee =p While waiting for the count-down, we had game session. Some of us were playing cards, some monopoly, some disco-ing, some were playing cluedo and some were playing sing-star. Zaim, the Bradford dude, came to Leeds just for a night. He's so kesian coz he didn't know that we're actually planning to go to Liverpool on the next morning.
It's was a very hectic night of no sleep. I'd say it was crazy. I had to stay awake till morning coz I don't wanna miss our train to Liverpool. I really didn't have any sleep till we arrived in Liverpool as our train left Leeds on 8.08 in the morning. We hopped on a wrong train and luckily we're off at the next train station to catch our actual train to Liverpool. None of us were to blame as we're all exhausted. When we arrived in Liverpool, there are no bus running. It's freaking useless for us buying the train ticket+plus-bus where there aint any bus running on the day apart from the other "bus". We had to take a cab to Azhar's place. Our planned to go to Cheshire Oaks on the day was cancelled due to the unavailability of the transportation taking us there. I went off to bed after we arrived his home and woke up sometime in the afternoon. Then their turn to go to sleep. HaHaHa I spent my evening watching "Pirates of the Caribbean-Dead Man's Chest" while they're sleeping. =) The next day we packed our plans. went to the Beatle's museum (The Beatle's Story) in the morning and Cheshire Oaks in the afternoon. We left Liverpool by coach to Leeds in 1930. =)
On the 3rd of January, SyafiQ and Azhar left Leeds for Essex and Liverpool respectively. Then I'm all alone again. Spending most of my time in my room crying hahahaa kidding =p It was great that they're here. We had fun, laugh etc.
BruLeeds were holding an event last Thrusday night. Quran Cycle + Sembahyang Hajat for our upcoming exams which is happening right now. And I'll be having my exam next week, Wednesday 19th of January 2011. Pray for me. Hope that it'll be going well and "di permudahkan untuk menjawab" Amiin. =D Since it's exam weeks for most of us, Bittaufiq Wannajah everyone. All the best Amiin Allah is always with us. =D
"La Illaha Illa Anta Subhanakka Inni Quntum Minadzholimin"~
"Robbi Yasiru Walla Tu 'Asiru Ya Kariim"~ Amiin
Labels: cousin, december, happy, my life story, post, update from Leeds