[Currently I'm listening to CN Blue - Love Revolution]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
What's good? Winter's now here. The weather's kinda friendly to me. Even it's cold but I Love it. Having a cup of hot tea is always good around these days. I've drank almost 2 litres of tea just for today and soon I'll be making another litre or probably two more. I'm a tea addict just fyi. HaHa It has been a great week for me so far Alhamdulillah. Holiday's just around the corner. Not that I'm excited bout it, I kinda nervous. I hate holidays to be honest. I rather attend classes than doing nothing at home.
I never worried about myself. I'm just worried about everyone around me. Babu, babah, my lil' brother, my grandparents, my aunts and my uncles, my cousins, the entire family. My family is everything to me. If something happen to it, I'll be doom and my life's shatter in to tiny unseen pieces like a broken glass. Nauzubillah. InsyaAllah I'll always pray for their health and longevity. Amiin~
Allah is always a good planner for us. If we don't get what we wished for, believe that He had planned something much more better for us in advanced. Do'a is the most important thing. Allah hears you and it's just the matter of time that He's going to grant you your wishes InsyaAllah. Never doubt it.
Labels: my life story, post, share, update from Leeds