[Currently I'm listening to Kero One feat Sam Ock - On Bended Knee]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Should I be tellin 'em? I will soon or may be. I just don't wanna disappoint them. That's all. I think, once they know about it, it's like giving them some hope wishing the best of me. I don't want all that. I'm done with giving false hope to others. If we're meant to be together, time will leads us the way and shines upon our relationship. And time too, won't be such a great issues here coz' we have forever to bloom our love together. I'm not in a rush to be in some kind of serious relationship right now and I do have to admit that I do get jealous seeing my friends in a such happy relationships. While they're with their girls, guess what I'll be doing? HOME is a place for me. It ain't the same as our days back then. Sad but it's true. I always wanted to walk with someone along by my side. Share my stories, my laughter, my joy, my ups and prolly downs as well (coz I like to keep bad things just to myself) and anything that's care to share.