[Currently I'm listening to Mazik Flow - Thump Thump]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
What's up Pizzle(people*just made that up* HAHA)? You may noticed that I've been active with blogging lately and you may realised too the reason why I did them. It's always good to have someone who you can share your problems with freely, one who cares and a good listener and one who's willingly have time for you who always there every single time you want to express your thoughts. I miss those moment. I used to have some people back then but now I have none. I'm far far away now even though there're tons of tech that'll keep you in touch with your close friends. It's just they're too busy with their lives too so I don't wanna bother them with my damn problems. I guess I can handle em myself.
I gotta stop making it too obvious. I should be aware of the consequences that I'd be making. And I should be more cautious in doing things especially my actions towards something or even every single words that I'd spit. This ain't just a stupid lame game to be play with. This is so damn serious.
I don't even remember when or how we both get along together. Now, I felt that's such a blessing that we've met. I know it was really awkward at first but when I came to think bout it every time, I smiled unconditionally. I may look like a fool in front of that person and I have to agree that I'm such a helpless guy who can only stand still and have no idea of what he should be doing in a situation like this.
But of all, I would like to say Alhamdulillah 'coz this feeling that I'm having now is something that I've never felt before. If I had, I'd say it happened something almost similar to what I've experienced 3/4 years ago. BUT this time I'd give my best and try not to be like a fool any more. InsyaAllah, Allah will guides us and may Allah bless our relationships into something great, something that may leads us towards His path and guidance. And also may Allah prevents both of us from doing things against His teachings. Amiin InsyaAllah
Labels: emo, love, my life story, post, update from Leeds