[Currently I'm listening to Kim Yoo Hee/Apple Girl - My Music]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
What's good? We had some kind of appreciation's dinner this evening. Alhamdulillah, it went well and incredibly awesome. Just wore some kind of normal dinner outfit which's so me. I'm not trying to be somebody else so that's why I suit up like that. Nothing fancy just simple. Everyone were astonishingly marvellous and that person looked so fine but I didn't have the chance to tell. I wonder if she'd bother liking me back if I make a confession. Once I make a confession, I'd be expecting the person to reply me back not just with "Ok" "Fine..Thanks" and something close to that. I might be sound so childish but even you will be thinking the same way as I do. Or maybe I should change the way I've been thinking and try to accept the fact or at worst a "rejection".
I can't remember how do we get this close. Do we both really clique? Do you feel what I feel? Is this something that you'd call sarang? I'm getting confused right now. Should I wait for the right time to come? But even when the time has come, I don't think that it will turns right 'coz there's no such thing as a right time.
Oouuhh-ooh-eehhh, today 22nd November 2010 I have 2 step-sisters (younger and elder) and and step-daddy via twitter. Wouldn't it be fun if it's for real? I've always wanted to have a younger sister and an elder brother or sister or both 'coz I wanna be pamper by them. HAHA Even if they thought that was just for the sake of having fun, I will treat them as my step-sisters. HAHA Don't be surprise if I called you "Sister"=D yaayyy
Labels: daddy, happy, just a story, love, my life story, post, sister, update from Leeds