[Currently I'm listening to Malique feat Lah Ahmad - Cuba Lagi]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
What's up?? Nothing much happened. Heartache still? Yes to that. Reason(s)? You tell me. HAH! Ain't a great week for me but lil' productive as far as I concerned.
Life in Music
You're the reason that I'm still standing,
Without you oh damn I'm nothing,
Music is what I breathe in,
But with love and that's somethin',
You wondering what I do,
I do what I want and I do what I do,
That's why I'm keeping my game up,
Don't wanna lose the touch for me to stand up,
They told me that it's hard to make it,
But I have faith that I get through hardship
I don't care they're laughing at me,
Cuz this's the path that I chose to be,
Sharing my stories through my melody,
Piano, beats they are my remedy,
I've seen the pain through ups and downs,
I'm gonna start to sing after the count...
Labels: love, lyrics, music, post, update from Leeds