[Currently I'm listening to Brave Brothers - "leaked song"]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
How's you? I'm great Alhamdulillah. Uni pretty much hectic but ain't that hectic as you can think of. Everything seems cool. Everyone's awesome nothing more I could ask for. Me? I'm just alright as usual. Nothing much different apart from my weight and how I wear. There's something that I'm so unsure about but I'll wait and let the time reveals the truth. If it turns out as what I've thought it would be, 47% of myself telling me to accept it and the rest, not. It's one of the toughest decision I could make. I'll share with you guys if I'm able to see some progressions from it.
I've noticed that I kinda neglecting this blog pretty much but I'm trying as much as I could to keep it alive. There's so much I need to say but I ain't able to spit em out all. I will spill 'em little by little. Don't you worry.
Labels: post, share, update from Leeds