[Currently I'm listening to Altimet feat Sona One & Joe Flizzow - Who Do It Better]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
What's good my shiznitz? HAHA Alright, I'm being be serious now. Nothing's up much lately. Been Ups and downs which obviously pretty normal.
Uh-ohh-ohh-uh, currently I kinda in some sort of dilemma. Nothing huge, I'm guessing I can handle em InsyaAllah. I bet you have heard of this for the millionth of times already. I think, I'm falling in eeerrrr "love" if that's what you named it. I must have been falling too hard and deep this time. I need to find a way out from this thing as soon as I can. Or else I might find myself digging the ground deeper that this. This aint whats up. This's what I called damnz down, ya heard. I ain't got any idea of what I need to do right now. I should have stopped playing with feelings when I had the chance. It's late now.
I've always waiting for the right time to confess but when I just thought it would be the moment everything just screwed up and I missed the fudging chance. You tell me. Am I going to be such an easy guy to fall in love with someone if I make my confession in a such short time after we both met? My answer is yes. I'm good in waiting coz I'm good in being patience. Enough said.
Labels: love, post, update from Leeds