[Currently I'm listening to G-Dragon feat TaeYang - Korean Dream]Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hey guys. What's good? I'm back again trying to become more and more diligent and full with enthusiasm to keep this blog alive as long as I'm still breathing ofcourse heeee. What's the point of having a blog that contain nothing but old-dated stuffs in it, right? Anyways, that wasn't the thing that I wanna write about for this post as I have something else in mind kinda like a story of mine. I think it's quite long to be read but I hope you can bear with me.
The story begun somewhere/sometime in the past heee. It started with a random thoughts in my head straight after I woke up from my decent sleep. After having my breakfast and shower & stuffs I've decided to take a walked around the park. It's still quite early morning and I would say that the weather was rather fine. I could see the sun shines bright but the temperature was utterly cold with a slight windy condition but it's still a perfect day to get my butt out from the house. As usual, wherever I go I would bring along my i-Pod shuffle with me. It took me about 7-10 mins walking from the house to the park. I rather walk and get both my feet working than spending my money on a bus or a cab. When I arrived at the park, coincidently, a slow-&-lovely kind of song started playing on my i-Pod as I always put it in a random/shuffle mode. At that time, I thought it's may be because of its trying to adapt the surrounding mood with my feelings. As I walked around the park, in a sudden, my eyes moved without me noticing it towards a girl who's sitting alone on the bench which I assumed she's expecting for someone. I stopped and sat on the few benches away but opposing side of where the girl's at. Few minutes later, a girl(her friend) approached her and they exchanged greetings with each other. I could see the her pretty face clearly from the distanced with her wide smile across her face. She's someone that guys would fall for over and over again without any regrets. When her friend turned her face towards my way, I recognised her with a quick glanced. Her friend happened to be my friend as well, someone I'm quite closed with and quite know very well.
From that moment, my mind's set on something that I've never did before in my entire life and that I've never thought about it. I really had no clue of what's going to happen next as it's kind of a new path being opened in my journey of life. I've decided to left and walked back home as they were leaving as well while walking in the opposite directions with mine. Lots of things were playing inside my head this and that etc. So I put my i-Pod on in a full level of volume like I always did to distract myself. Unconsciously, I smiled while walking along my way home. This was what my friends told me as I stumbled upon them on the walk path. As I arrived home, while waiting for the water to boil inside the kettle I came across an almost so-called-perfect idea how to date that yeppo girl. Hence, I rang that friend of mine who's a friend of hers too to dig a lil' more details of her and told her about my plan. I was asking her to play a trick her by making her waiting at the park just like earlier that day and she seemed to agree with my idea. I also told her that I'll take care of the rest from there. Then we hung up and I went to bed earlier than usual around 10-ish PM.
*to be continued(I'll be away for couple of days InsyaAllah)*
Labels: just a story, love, post, story, update from Leeds