Olaa everyone. I'm currently in the process of enjoying my 2 weeks off before my fieldtrip starts on this upcoming 20th June. Doing nothing much so far. Just watching korean series, shows, YouTube-ing etc. I'm alone in the house and yeah it is sad. Almost all of the BruLeeds-ians are now either back enjoying their hols in Brunei and some having their 6 weeks of field works. Everyone do enjoy your HOLIDAY!!
Alright, since I love to sing and it's one of my passion *even though I have such a horrible voice =( and can't sing/rap very well* I've decided to do some cover songs of my favourite artists. So I've uploaded couple of them just for fun*it's not a compulsary for you guys to listen to them though heee and if you guys happen to hear them out I hope you do enjoy it even a lil'*=)
p/s: lower your speakers volume before you click play =D