[Currently I'm listening to Seo In Gook - Sarang U]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hey all. How you guys doin'? Hope everything's great. I should be revising right now but I guess it's alright for me to take a break for awhile. UK always being great to me so far which sometimes it treated me too well till I forgot my roots, where I should be standing on. Alhamdulillah I still believe in Allah Subhannahu Wa Ta'alla and He always do guided me back to the path I should be taking. I'm so thankful for that. Sometimes I've been thinking that I'm not a good muslim guy as I kept on doing sins by leaving my one of the 5 daily prayers etc. Some people said to me that nobody is perfect. I have to agree with that statement but it doesn't mean we can't aim or reach our goals almost to its perfection. Even in exams, yes it's true that you can't always or it's impossible to get 100% marks but it's possible to get 99% or 99.5% which is quite close to the perfect marks. Well, I know you guys might think there's something went wrong on me as you found this kind of post all of sudden. I'm still the same me and this is just a gentle reminder for us especially to myself. Everyone, all we need to do is D.U.I.T "Doa Usaha Istikhamah Tawakkal". InsyaAllah Amiin
Just for your entertainment, Jay'ed has released his latest Music Video on YouTube for his song "Pray". Enjoy