[Currently I'm listening to B2ST - Bad Girl]
Assalamu'alaikumWarahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
[ I'm Falling]
"I will let you know how lonely my life was back then,
After I met you girl I knew there was really somethin',
There's something 'bout you that make my heart starts kickin',
You're so beautiful girl but you trying hard not to pretend,
This is my confession girl I swear that I won't be backin'
I'm falling for you girl that's how we stay connecting,
No matter how many times I fall it's you I keep on thinkin',
From the start till the end, three six five twenty-four seven,
I just can't give up on this love coz it means so much to me,
Every time I feel when I see you I can breathe so much easy,
It is a Yes? or is it No? Can you please answer me directly?,
In your heart with single place make a spot just only for me,
I don't want it to be a crush cause it's only you I wanna love,
Look at you a pretty angel sent to me from high above,
With you here with me I dont' need anymore to hum songs,
You're the sweetest melody so I can sing to you all night long...."
p/s: This actually the second part of one of my previous post, A!
Labels: happy, love, lyrics, poem, post, saturday, update from Leeds