[Currently I'm listening to Wise feat Kana Hishino - Aenakutemo]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
It's funny when I told 'em that I'm happy but deep down inside my chest I was not. I smile 'cause I wanna pleased everyone. For the matter of fact, I ain't able to please every single person that I know. As far as I can remember, I used to live as an optimist for the pass 13 years or so but now how the heck I've become a pessimist?? F- this. I am now at one of the lower stages of my life. Still struggling to get back to the ups. I ain't bluffing and really serious bout this. I really want things to go as I want 'em to be but I know it won't be easy for me 'cause Allah decides every single thing that are planned. Anyways, I still believe things will turn out into something really good soon 'cause I believe Allah has something good planned for me, InsyaAllah.
p/s: will be updating soon. In about few hours (within a day). InsyaAllah
For the mean time, do enjoy the music posted below