[Currently I'm listening to Ke$ha - Tik Tok]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
What's good guys? I've been doin' great these pass few days, I guess. So far my holidays were awesomely incredible. Went to 3 different places for the pass 2 weeks. So let me update 'em into Three parts.
Part 1:
I went to visit my friend, SyafiQ, in Essex and Sofia AG too *incase she's reading this*. Get to know some of the 1st years, Mamduh, Zilah & Ummi & one of the seniors, Asri. A day before I left for London and Leeds, I went to SyafiQ's 2Hours lecture *Financial Reporting and Analysis*. The lecture was awesome and great apart from there're about 75% Asian(Chinese) attending the lecture. Ohh oohh before I forget, we had our lunch at the Uni *Happy Days* and after done with my meal, I accidentally threw away the plate into the bin. HiHiHi sorry Happy Days ^^,
Part 2:
I went to Nottingham for about 5 days visiting my marvellous friends, Mokh, Hazwan, Alifah, Hazman, Hazim & the others (includes Yoshi). Apart from that, I went there to be part of the BruNotts volunteering teams. Alhamdulillah, the event went very well even though it's tiring. I was totally exhausted after the day end. The next day, we kinda had a lunch among volunteers, committees & the BruNotts-ian. Watched couple of movies in the evening + the Daylight saving came to an end for this year. Hope to see you guys again BruNotts. And ohhh there was this girl which I think she's beautiful. Kinda wanna get to know her but didn't have the chance talking to her. Awesoommeee!!
Part 3:
Me and two of my seniors went to London which we planned couple of months earlier. Went for sight-seeing at first but I ended up with shopping and spending my dimes till I dropped. Like an old saying "Shop till you drop". Bite me, I agree with that quote as I spent way much more than I set aside. On our first day, we went to Shepherd Bush's Market and Westfield. I shopped, bought few things. Night, we had our diner at Delima and I had Chicken Curry. Ka Rody was there too. Last I met her was during my birthday diner in February. It was great to see her. Also, I love the place especially the waitress. ppeerrgghh Swweeett!! hehehe Oh Abang Mat was there too dinner with his family. The next day was Easter Sunday. We went to Harrods but they're closed. In fact, almost all the shops were closed on the day. We went to Baker Street to see the Rose garden but the roses were still wilt sigh. Ohh ohh we came across Sherlocks Homes place and walked pass Madame Tussaud's. Also, we did go to Oxford St to be sure all the shops are closed. We stopped at Wasabi & the famous doner stall. About 10PM we went to Satay House for "mengupi" as I should say.
The next day, we woke up and left Brunei Hall pretty earlier than the day before. We went to the Halal KFC in Edgware. The food can't be compare with the one in Brunei. Hella huge difference in taste but it ain't too bad. After having our brunch, we went to Arsenal, touring just outside the Emirates stadium and went to the Armoury shop. I bought one Arsenal's tee for my brother. After visiting the stadium, we decided to go back to Harrods and Oxford streets. And we did go to Covent Garden Market. There was this chinese man who was playing the chinese traditional instrument awesomely. The music's just wonderful, slow but meaningful. I had Lemon and Lime slush as my drink just so you know. Oh, I need to warn you guys if you stopped at Covent Gardent tube station that Never Ever!! take the stair if you're going up and not fit!!. The stairs was hella longer than you think. I felt my muscles tightening on the hips and almost cramp them. I was almost outta breath when I reached the top. HoHoHo Had our dinner at Noodle Oodle and here's when the my jacket story started. Someone accidentally splashed Soy sauce onto my white jacket. I was mad real mad Joe Jackson. HaHa! Thank god the stain vanished after I machine washed it as soon as I reached back Leeds.
On the final day in London, I woke up and took shower. My friend was waiting outside the shower room and heard me singing Yok Goyang. He teased me after I went out. HaHa abislaaa~ I rang my family back in Brunei. Had a bite of Meatball Marinara Subway for brunch. Then, I went to Oxford street alone for the last minute shopping. I stopped at few shops before heading back to Brunei Hall. Around 1500hours I left Brunei Hall and off to Subway to buy lunch food. After that, I left paddington for King's Cross to catch my train back to Leeds.
That's All Folks =)
Labels: Awesome, BruNotts, Essex, friends, happy, London, Nottingham, post, update from Leeds