Heloo again guys. It's 3AM as what my alarm clock says to me HaHa and yeah I know that I should be sleeping right now. Just so you guys know, I'm on my bed with my laptop on my side while typing this post away. There's something that keeps on bugging me lately which I don't want to tell or say to any of you. I'mma just keep it to myself, InsyaAllah it'll fade away soon. To those who kinda know or got some blurry ideas of what the heck I was mentioning about please ssshhhh =)
Anyhow, I've been busy these days and I realised that I forgot to update my parents back in Brunei. Feel so guilty about it. My mom did texted me last weekend asking on how I'm doing which usually the other way round huhuuhuhu Plus, I haven't speak with my Grandparents back in Kiulap yet since I can't reach them through the house phone due to problem with the land line over there. I miss them dearly so much and so badly. But I'm still keep in touch with my closest Aunt, who's still live in the same house with my Granny, though MSN. InsyaAllah I'll keep on praying for mi family health, always under guidance of Allah. Amiin~
Lastly, I have something to ask one person hoping that that person will answer my questions sincerely. What if I'm not wearing any designer clothings to look good, would you be with me and stand beside me?? What if I confess to you, where would I stand and do I have any chance to be with you??