"I speak free verse like I'm a wordsmith,
Wearin' my 3 stripes shoes the fantastic Stan Smith,
20 lines 16 bars is off the hook,
Ain't understand it go check the dictionary books,
I'm tellin' you One Time just what like Justin did,
When you check my statistic there ain't any error misfit,
I go to school in the morning making music at night,
Just come to my hotel any time you like,
Girl what's your name and tell me what's your sign,
You look so damn gorgeous so really damn fine,
Tell me what's your size ain't that A B C,
Is it twenty eight, twenty six and thirty three?,
Your body's like a coke bottle would've been better if its bottomless,
I'm totally sure you're so sexy so damn flawless,
My phone is cordless, wearing my pajamas, your dresses free sizes, I ain't like your stalkers,
Daym! I spit my rhymes like there ain't any boundary,
See my tight boot cut jeans like I'm in the army,
I ain't gonna buy you drinks coz I'm gonna pop that champagne,
Tonight you'll be my girl ain't just one-night stand,
The next day you wake up Imma hit you on the phone,
Jason's in the air that's your favourite ringtone,
I got my wings on, ride on my Veyron, I ain't Mr Jay Sean, but I'mm get you diamonds,
I ain't Mr Wayne gonna sing you Amilli forever,
But I got million bucks for you to spend in all together,
Rocking on that Prada and you smell like Dolce & Gabbana,
Spending my money on you I'm so the very honour,
The sweetest girl like you is very hard to pleased,
I know how to roll the dice that I never miss,
We spend a night at my huge mansion in Miami,
The next thing you find is waking up in Hawaii,
When they see you walking on the beach like an ordinary girl,
They ain't got the idea that you're my diamond girl,
I love your soft lips and your tender touch,
If you wanna go slow I ain't gonna hit the clutch,
Now I'm pretty sure you'll always be mine,
'Coz we spent all night cuddling till the morning shine,
This ain't such a bullsh*t for a piece of dime,
You will be my wife in about 5 years time...."