[Currently I'm listening to Kim Yeon Woo feat Tablo - I'll Give My Life to You]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
It's been a while and this is my first post for February this year which is really great and ubber awesome. I wanna shop but I can't six seven eight triple nine eight two one two oouuutt~. Nada waaa~ Alright let me get back to the original line............ *enter* *enter* *enter*...................
How are everyone's doing? Hope you guys are in a very great health condition and to those who arent I pray for you to get better soon InsyaAllah. Let's get to the happy part 1st alright? Happy Birthday to myself and to everyone who shared the same birthday date with me. I, seriously, can't believe that I AM 2NE1 starting an hour ago according to Brunei time-line. I bet some of you can feel how sad I'm feeling deep in my heart right now trying to celebrate my own birthday but my parents and familia aint here with me *sigh*. It's been 2 years in a row didn't celebrate my day with my parents but it's alright, I'm far here aint for holidays as I have something which you called "tujuan". If you guys wondering which part so far yang happy part, I'mma tell you that I have no idea HAHAHAHA macam semua jua sedih huhuhuhu. Anyway, I wanna say thanks to both my parents Babah and Babu for rising me up. I'll always be your kid no matter what. I may have to many flaws which aint coming from both of you as they're just from me myself. I aint the loudest in the family but I'm the rebelious one, sorry bout that. There're so much to say which I can't type here pasal it'll cause you to read up 5-10 pages. Thanks to my Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles and cousins who're always there for me, those who always support me in every good thing I do. Thanks you. I can only pray for you guys sebagai balasan 'cause I know I wont be able to repay 'em everything.
Here come the sad part.....
It's aint easy to be me not as in "me" myself, hope you do get what I meant. Sometimes it's very hard to see the good things in my life. I always overlooked at them hence missed by only one step which I regretted 'em when that happened. They always told me that things will get better so I'll just need to be strong. I always had tears in my heart full of regrets so I will try to keep my head up and try to blend the good and bad things together. I'll try to fulfill everyone's wishes where I could. I have to believe and keep my faith. InsyaAllah
My friends always asked me for any news of me to update 'em and I told 'em everything's just the same. Then I knocked my head to my wall....................It's hard for me to continue this part. so I'll just leave it hanging.....sorry
My birthday wishes this year(including for years ahead) are:
1) Succeed in my education
2) I can sing very well having voice-tone just like Ryan(Paran) or Kim Hyung Rok (V.O.S) or Kim Jin Ho(SG WannaBe).
3) Play music any instrument + read music notes.
4) A sweet girlfriend
A!
Labels: birthday, love, post, saturday, update from Leeds