[Currently I'm listening to Michael Buble - Crazy Love]
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborkatuh,
First of all I wanna apologize to everyone coz I was on hiatus from this blog for a very very long time since the day I hopped on my plane to UK. It has been about 3 months now I haven't loggin into my blog account as I was busy with my school works and other commitments. I don't think I can make up all the time that I missed. I just hope in the future I will try to update this blog as much as I could whenever I'm free or am able to post something.
Secondly, I want to greet Happy New Year to Everyone and wish to you all a great year ahead. May this year & years ahead bring you a very good luck & good fortune especially in your studies/works. InsyaAllah. I pray and wish the same thing too to myself.
Alright, lets recap some of things I've done since I've landed back here in UK.
Early October:
I was on my fieldtrip in Malham Tarn during my first weekends of my school term. It was a very windy day(heavy rain in the late afternoon). I enjoyed the educational trip even though it's kinda tiring.

With my collegues & lecturer
Mid-October:
Me and my housemates + Our nearest neighbour BG-13 held an open-house at our place for the Raya celebration + house-warming since we're just moved in to our house in October. Other thing is I was in London for the Raya celebration. We're on a cruise and it was really fun + tiring at the same time.
With Fizul
Posing for the Borneo Bulletin with the BSUnion Councils
November:
Nothing much happened this month other than I went down to London again for a meeting with the other BSUnion Councils preparing for the winter games.
Met SyafiQ and his friends Adib & Wie
December:
A very very very great mixed up month(Tense+Happening+Enjoyable+Tiring).Went to Liverpool couple of time where both happened on the final week of our 1st semester.1st for the Petroleum Brunei talk.
After the talk before heading our way back to the train station
2nd for Cheshire Oaks(Shopping at Designer Outlet)
On our way to Cheshire Oaks in a bus
Went to London again with my friends. Stayed in London for almost a week just for the BSUnion Winter Games.
Lunch at Bonda's

Lunch at C&R
Winter Games:
1st day of Winter Games

Dinner at Nandos
One great thing happen on the last day of the Winter Games where I got to see this innocent look girl that made me stunned for about few seconds after looking at her. I saw this girl in Brunei Hall which I didn't noticed she was around before that(everytime I went to London). That kinda strucked me in the heart.

2nd day of Winter Games after the prize presentation
Essex:
Anyway, I went to Essex the day after that to visit my friend Mr. SyafiQ aka M.S. hahahaha and as well touring his University & town. It was snowing kinda heavily in London the day when we left London for Essex. I stayed at his place for few days before heading my way back to Leeds on Christmas Eve. And Oh I met and get to know one of his juniors, Rabbani, & his junior's Malaysian friend, Mohaimin. They're cool as I could described. Thanks & shoutout to SyafiQ for the great hospitality while I was there.
At Essex Town

SyafiQ's room
At Essex University compound
On Christmas Day:
Since it was a white christmas so I decided to visit a good friend of mine on late afternoon.
Me & Azrin
Boxing Day:
Kinda woke up late but went to the Leeds City for shopping spreeeaaaa hehehe
Till then see yaaaahhhh A!
Labels: Essex, happy, liverpool, London, love, post, update from Leeds, Winter Games