[Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father]Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
This post is specially dedicated to my Wonderful Babah who's currrently enjoying his holiday with my mom and brother in KK and will be in Singapore as soon as he gets back to Brunei on the 10th of January. Happy 47th*if I'm not mistaken* Birthday to my Babah, Roslan Gana. May you have a very fabulous and wonderful day. Wishing you a great health, wealth, prosperity & longevity. Sorryyy Bah coz I don't have any gifts for you as I have no idea what else to get you. HaHaHa I already bought you T-shirts and Polos. I wanna get you that Breitling watch but you told me not to waste money on that pricey thing so I'm guessing you want a brand new car but sorry I can't afford it yet coz I'm still a student HeHeHe. Anyway, I know today's your special day so I try not to make this post sounds depressing or sad for you to read it loud. You've raised me (photo below)
and turns me into the person who I am now(photo below)
which I never regret. I know that I'm a very hardheaded kid at times which constantly complains about certain things that won't go your way. I can feel the hardships that you've gone through everyday when I was still in school and even in college. You dropped me at school early in the morning, picked me up later in the afternoon or after my extra-classes ended and sometimes dropped and picked me up to the places I wanna go during the weekends hanging out with my friends. You sacrifies loads of your precious time to the family than to yourself which sometimes I thought you should. And also I'm totally aware that I've hurted you so many times before but in the end you still loves me and take care of me as nothing ever happen. I try not to grow up so fast coz I know I'm still your child who still needs your loves, lots of care from you and loves to be pamper by you. The reason why I'm taking my course is because I wanna be just like you *even you're not a Geophysicist and your job has something to do with the land & the earth which Geophysicist does HaHaHa* coz you're my idol since I was a kid. I'm always proud having you as my dad. And I wanna make a promise to myself that I'll try my best not to dissappoint you in every way. I Love You, A!
Before

Now
p/s: I hope he wont read this coz it's quite embarrasing man hahahaha
Labels: birthday, family, post, update from Leeds, vacation