
Other news is, few days ago I just found a latest single from M to M (my favourite male-trio ballad group 2nd to SG WannaBe). The single was actually released on 30th July this year. One of the korean famous rapper, Nassun, featured in the song entitled 1004 (You Are My Destiny 2). I was informed that the song is a second story of HaHa's song "You are My Destiny". This song composed by Cho Young Soo (a ver well-known korean composer who also composed hit tracks for SG WannaBe, Shin Hye Sung, Park HwaYobi, SeeYa, KCM and etc.) Hope you guys do enjoy the song too. =D
*edited on 17th September 2009 at 05 22*
Here are few updates 'bout me.
I went to the airport last Tuesday sending off Eddie's brother, Arif Ebil aka Akinari. Yes!! The famous young talented Akinari (Check out his channel on YouTube). He's going to UK to continue his studies in eerrr something to do with Art if I'm not mistaken in one of the college in Birmingham. Wishing him all the best over there with his studies etc and hope to see him around. I had kinda mixed up feelings while seeing him with his family at the airport. I guess it's because I'll be leaving Brunei soon *sigh*.
Time flies really fast as my summer holidays here in Brunei going to end soon. I really hate to say farewell. How I wish I could stay longer but I have duty to be settle first. InsyaAllah I'll be doing well for my upcoming 2nd year in University the go to 3rd year then InsyaAllah continuing my Master Degree then finish(maybe??). *sigh*
Arrgghh forget those, I want to spend my time wisely now and be optimist and think about happy stuffs. Ohh, after the airport I went to the new Excapade in Kiulap with Syaz and friends. Finally, get to meet Fatin Hamadah. And also I get to know some of their friends too, Wafi & Arif. Farissa, Liyana & Haqim were there. All of 'em are from KB coming all the way to Bandar. HeHe kesiaan~ =D I giggled everytime Farissa did her "tic tic tic tic" thingy which I found hillarious. Luckily, I didn't feel isolated at all among them because they're soo COOOLL~~ AND they ARE AWESOMMEE!! *thumbs-up* HaHaHa They're just krayzee, in a good way of course. =) KS didn't join us because he had dinner with his family. But anyway, it was absolutely a great night.
Yesterday, I had my "sungkai" at my granny's place. My aunt texted me saying that my grandma asked me to break my fast at her place because she cooked my favourite dish, "Ayam Masak Merah". I Love My Granmaa so much. The food was awesome and Yess!! She still has her touch on the dish. HeHeHe I Love Her & She Loves Me, We Are Happy Family lalalala~ (8) Hee~ =)
I think my email being hacked coz I kept on seeing the notification that my msn was signed in in another computer and I kept on changing my account passwords coz I can't get access to it using my previous passwords. And recently, well to be exact last night. my cousins did receive some foul/swearing words on their msn telling that it was from me which I didn't do and surprisingly those words are malay words like "sial" & "kima". So if anyone knows how I can prevent those to be happening to me again & what causes it to happen, I beg you, please help me. HuHu =( Thanks.
So I guess that's all for now. See you guys on me next post.




