Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hey baby girl it is you who I'm talking to,
Deep in my bone I'm trying harder just to please you,
Tease you, flirting game is what I am really good at,
Not to other girls I dare not to do that,
We'll be like Bonnie and Clyde or Jay-Z and Beyonce,
All night long we'll be alone in the club havin some partey,
Ride on my wheels which costs me 200 G's,
We stand side by side there go paparazi say "Cheeze!",
Hee~ I'm glad there's a smile on your face,
I'll buy you that diamond ring so you'll be amaze,
I can't afford to lose you so my eyes ain't shifted,
If you had a broken heart I am the guy to fix it,
We can talk on the phone all night long,
Hell with the bills, I'mma sing you a love song,
Thanks coz you help me to stick on with my plans,
In few years time *ehem* I'll be your right man.. HaHaaaa~~
*copyright*
DANE
Labels: bored, love, lyrics, post