Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
"No else can do what you have done to me,
The love ignite from the first time we met baby,
It took years for us to be together my lady,
Your man was so tight to be separated from you ya feel me,
I know i'll die alone but that ain't gonna stop me,
I took everything ease cause I know how to roll the dice baby,
I chose the right wild card to stick onto do you realise it mami,
Now you're with me so I'll be Mr. Clyde and you could be my Bonnie,
I hold you tight so we can fly everywhere just you and me,We fly to Venice, Sicily, Rome and tour the whole Italy,
Explore the rest of Europe with my hot ride F50 Ferrari,
Or the rest of continents from America, Africa and even Arab Saudi,
I'm the number one hustler cause I can afford you VVS1,
I roll with my money my stats so I don't really need a gun,
Tomorrow is your birthday Imma granted your wish a Lamborghini,
Bear in your mind that ain't the best gift yet from me,
I'm always on top of my game and I always minggle clean,
You can find my face infront of the million dollars Forbes magazine,
I ain't from the east, north, south or even west that are just lame,
You can find my name on very top list of the hall of fame,
That's why I don't really care bout the cash cause they always flow,
Now I already have you so what else more I could ask for,
Even though I'm the CEO of my label D.A.N.E.S.T.A.R.
But at home you are my lady, my wife, my M.A.S.T.E.R..."
*copyright*
DANE
Labels: bored, hip-hop, lyrics, post