[Currently I'm listening to MC Mong feat Navi - Luv DNA]Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
You mean so much to me till all the money in the bank will never amount,
I cherish every moment that we spent together that can never be count,
There're no courts in this world can convict me if my feelings for you is a sin,
I'll throw away my crown and leave my castle although I'm next to the kin,
Cause I don't need all of that,
I just need you to be by my side going through the ups and downs together,
I'm telling you for real this time cause it's now or never,
Your smile's too bright than the sunshine which I can never deny,
Your voice's too sweet whenever you call my name it just makes me fly,
You're always on my mind every night every morning and everyday,
I'm more like your pet where every commands from you I just obey,
Now my feeling starts to grow till I realise I can't hide it and escape it,
I know you know what I felt right now so how can I fake it?...
p/s:
"I WILL MISS YOU SO DAMN FREAKING MUCH and I'll wait, Q" -
P.
DaneLabels: happy, love, post