Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
I know I've done something wrong but can you please forgive me for the mistakes I made. From not answering your calls to those lipstick marks on my collar that I couldn't manage to hide from you. I aint going to treat you the same as my other girlfriends that I called friends. I know sometimes I called you late at night when you're already asleep but I really appreciate it that you still let 'em fly. I might brushed my lips at times with other girls but you just let it slides. I'm a bad guy but you still let me come to you and cling on. I admit that I, sometimes, intended to go on a blind date but I can't dare to take off my couple ring. I'm aware that you might think I aint really so that worth it. Every time you rang me and told you that I was busy, I really mean it. You aint too boring too have and aint too good to be thrown away but I should have treated you better which in future I will. I know I'm a bad guy who always made girls cry but now I'll change that and I'll get on my knees for you.Labels: bored, post, sunday