What's up people?? Hello everyone. Couple of updates for you guys. 2NE1's latest music video for their song "I Don't Care" has just been released yesterday. Like their previous MV, they look so cute especially Bom & Minzy as they both especially rock in this MV *SarangHae* HeHeHe Love the song and the MV. I've been playing this song repeatedly on my I-pod & my PC. HoHoHo Hope you guys do agree with me. hell yeah 2NE1 is HOT and YG rocks the korean music industry.
Another update is, Brown Eyed Girl has just released their single entitled "Candy Man" from their upcoming 3rd album which said to be release on this upcoming 20th July. Can't wait patiently for that. HeHeHe At last, a comeback from them lifted my soul to the sky as I really miss their music since for almost a year ago. Here's a preview of the music vide and I hope you guys do enjoy this too. Miss Miryo & Jae
Alright, see you guys on my next post. Salaam~ (^.^*)v