Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Hello again. I know it's almost 4 in the morning and seriously I can't sleep so I decided to browse the youtube for some hot sizzling videos. I found this video of Navi making a cover of Tell Me, Nobody & So Hot [Wonder Girls's] with Haru Haru [Bigbang's] playing as the background music. I never have a doubt that Navi has her own side of talent in music since she debuted couple of years ago *if I'm not mistaken* with a song I Love You. She made a surprising comeback few months ago with a song featuring Crown J, Heart Damage. The song getting hotter when Jae Bom *esp* & Junsu of 2PM featured as a replacing rapper for Crown J on some stage performance. I Love her because of her talent, she's so yeppo too and her voice's so hot. Anyway, if you want to listen/watch all of his cover songs, browse the youtube and you can simply find 'em there.
Labels: korean, music video, Navi, post, youtube