01:52
Friday, July 3, 2009

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh


My conversation with someone through texts.


Me: Hey there, how have you been doin? Didn’t hear any news from you for such very long time. I hope everything went well while I’m gone. HeHeHe So do you love the gift that I gave to you before I’m off to UK? Anyway, I’m doin’ fine free from H1N1 HeHe, just incase you’re asking me. (^.^*)v

Someone: Hello, you’re back already? Wow. =) I’m fine too as well & great to hear that you’re fine too especially free from the flu. HeHe Yea, I do love the gift. Thanks so much. Heyy, I did text you on the next morning after I received the box, didn’t you receive my text? Ah well anyway, heyy me too didn’t get any news from you since you left. Jahat lah you. HeHe :)

Me: HeHeHe yepp I’m back already. I arrived last Friday. Sorry didn’t call/text you telling you that I’m home. Just wanna surprise you. HeHe I did receive your text plg, saja wanna ask you once again mana tau you’ve change of thought bout it so I might buy you something special. HoHo (^.^*)v

Someone: Ahh since you mentioned that, now I change my mind bout the gift so you can buy me that “something” special HeHe Just kiddin’. Ohh you wanna surprise me? HaHa why didn’t you come to my place to surprise me? That way, I might be totally surprise by seeing you standing outside the main door. HeHe :)

Me: I was thinking to do that plg but I’m afraid that I’ll be standing n waiting outside your house below the hot sun while no ones home. So are you still single? Or are you dating someone now? HeHeHe Yes, I am courting you if that’s what you’re wondering & I am serious. ;) btw are you free tomorrow & do you have time for me? Wanna grab a brunch tomorrow? Same place that we used love to go to. HeHeHe (^.^*)v

Someone: HaHaHa biar you sorang2 bepanas outside my house waiting for everyone esp me to get home. =P Ah well, I’m still single and available fyi. No ones gonna like a girl like me. HeHe =P Bah sure, I’m totally free tomorrow the whole day. But we go to a new place lah. I know a place that serve great meals and will tell you the location of that place tomorrow. :)

Me: Cemani nie.. I’ll look like 50 cent if I get more sunburn on my skin. HeHeHe =D No ones gonna fall for a girl like you? That’s so not true. HeHe Anyway, bah deal. I’ll pick you up at your place around 11.30AM tomorrow. InsyaAllah & will ring you up when I’m almost there so you can get ready. Nighty-night then. (^.^*)v

Someone: Alright, see you tomorrow. I’m so really looking forward for tomorrow. Goodnight to you too. Take care *hugs* ;)



Labels: , , , ,




time is tickin'



blog descriptions

It's all about me, my daily life routine, family ocassions, my thoughts and eveything i feel want to share with you...

profile

i'm rebelious, i'm cold-hearted, i'm a flirty, i'm a jerk, i'm a fool, i'm a dumba**, i'm wat ever you wanna call it

More about me here.


humour



speak up





support

Kitty's Voice
Support Orang Brunei
Photobucket Photobucket
blog logo


my musique


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
links

3 Masterclickers
Abdul Khaliq Jr.
Abg. Agi
Amal of SK
Amal Pinky
Amsyar
Anak Liau
Ayrol
Azree Aizril
Aizril
Dean
Dee
Dien Jr.
DJ Zura
Effene
Effene(LiveJournal)
Erms
Eyui
Farhanah
FokusKatik
Fyfa
Hana
Helwa
InnerSense
Iqin's Group
Izzati
Josephine
KB7
Khalliqalix
Kimin
MD HEU
Marlina
Mash
May aka Radhiah
Nadi
Naz Kallstrom
Njibeng
Nu
Nudd
Nuruddin
Nutz
Princess Lala
Qyel*sarang*
Ragungik
SAM
Salwa
SarifKinKin
Sheezicist
Shurlley
Sis Nurul
Sis Ijah
Sis Inah
Sis Zimah
Slices of Mine
Sofia AG
Syahmi
Syaz
Waffy
Waffy aka Waffle
Waffy the Waffles
Yoshi
You-Force[Eddie, Sarif, Fizz & Nu]
Zaim Spazy
Zarif
Zee Rahman
Zyds
link

my pet



archives

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
August 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
November 2012
March 2013
October 2013

traffic



credits

Designer innocence - ♥
Resources x x x x
Basecodes DancingSheep