Heart Broken??Won't pick up your calls coz I have a brokenheart,Oh yea, the matter of fact's I don't really have a heart,I don't really give a damn bout you and him,My love for you now is as sour as a cream,If this is a fairytale our story will be in the last page,If we are loving birds I'm sure we'll be in a two different cage,Can you move back a lil bit, coz my words will make you startle,There will be no breakup for us coz we haven't yet started,You don't have to shed your tears because of this relationship,I'm letting you know that I'll still be happy singing the Ba Ba black-sheep,I aint tryin to be mean coz this is who I am,Even when you cry and fill those oceans, I still don't give it a damn,You better wake up coz this aint a true love story,Alright then, I'm off to McD having my McFlurry....Peace out~ (^.^*)vLabels: emo, heart broken, post, sunday, update from Leeds