I'm just trying to make things right.
I aint askin' but I'm just tellin'.
Your friends said men are all the same but I'm totally different, girl.
When you hung out with your girls & I only look at only you, girl.
At times when I knew other guys confronted and wanna date you but I just let it go, girl.
Coz I put 100 percent of all my trust and faith in you, girl.
When the rough times come shadowing me, you'll always be there.
Even when the rains pouring heavily down on me, you're like an umbrella to me showing that you care.
You're the finnest girl I ever met so far.
You cleaned and cleared up as well all of my stiches & scar.
I'm fully sick of our unwanted arguements & fights.
Those times made me feel bad, nervous, worry and wanna make 'em slides.
I always told you "this'll be my last lie" but I still let the promises fly.
And said "I'll make up for our pushed up date" but I still made you cry.
I kept on repeating those too many times almost like a habit to me.
I know it's wrong but I can't help it as it keeps on hitting me.
Don't you worry girl, "I Love You" is my honest truth.
There'll be no betrayal girl, I promise if you wanna some prove.
Even when I go for few shots till I get drunk and wasted.
And brush my lips against with another girl, I only look at only you.
-DN-
Labels: emo, post, update from Leeds