Just a quick update for you guys. Last few days I was browsing Youtube for the latest korean music videos for my favourite korean artists then I'm so daym lucky to stumble upon 2NE1's latest music video for their another single entitled "Fire". The track is so daym catchy and kinda has a reggaeton-ish touch in it as it's fully written & produced by YG's artist, Teddy Park (1Tym). There are two versions of the song music videos - Space Version & Street Version. I much so into the Street version better. You might not notice that G-Dragon aka Bong of Big Bang made a cameo on the Street Version's music video. Bong's dancing along with his favourite junior, CL( at 3:21).
Quick Intro on the latestYG's female artists2NE1:-
They made their debut with their seniors Big Bang in aLGCyonadvert song titled "Lollipop".
(from left to right) : Minzy, Dara, CL, Bom
2NE1's short phrophiles :-
Sandara Park - "Dara"
born in November 12, 1984
Park Bom - "Bom"
born in March 24, 1984
Gong Minji - "Minzy" [the youngest]
born in January 18, 1994
Lee Chae Rin - "CL" [ Leader & Main Rapper] born in February 26, 1991