Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,
Dear "you-know-who-you-are",
Thank you for pulling me up when I was down. Thank you for giving me strength to make sure both my feets stay firm and stand still. I'm so grateful that you're always there reaching out your hands & arms and as well going through the ups and downs of my daym life. Thank you for being so supportive & understanding. Thank you for still trying to be patience because of my temper. Thank you for still putting your trust & believe + faith almost 100% towards me. I know I was being such a jerk for the past few times which you always deny & I promise to make 'em up to you. This long-distance relationship thingy is hard for me to bear but I know it's more harder for you than what I can imagine. All the best to you & I hope & pray that you may get what you always wished for.Labels: happy, letter, love, post, update from Leeds