18:10
Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Waborakatuh,



Dear Babah & Babu,


How have both of you been doin'? I really hope Babah & Babu are well and feeling great as always. I've always been thinking about both of you almost every single minute of my time and I hope Babah & Babu doin' the same thing to. hehe How's your other son aka my not-so-little brother? I bet he's growing taller by now as tall as Granpa. By the way, I know he's so annoying but I bet mom, you can take care of him while I'm away and I hope he manage to take control of his time between his love-life & studies as that's what I'm worried about him the most. Oh yea, how's our cats? How's Kaki & her mom, Johnson? Please do take photos of them for me okay? I hope they'll still remember me. And dad, are the fish(s) doing fine? I bet they're growing as big as our pond by now. hohoho kiddin' Also how's everyone back home? I miss them so badly. Anyway, I'm doin' just fine here and the weather too has been friendly lately. I guess I'm going to catch a cold soon but don't worry I'll be fine InsyaAllah.


Eating is my new obesession right now as I've gained 8 kilos for the past 5 months. You can see how "chubby" I get from my photos. sigh This actually worries me a lot. But Babah & Babu don't have to worry. Alhamdulillah, my studies has been fine so far but yea there also hard times I need to get through sometimes. I've learned a lot from the ups till the downs of my life. Now I also learned to be more independant. Every time I push the trolley at the supermarket, it reminds me having a grocery shopping with both of you. tsk tsk tsk I really miss those moments.


I've found a new therapy for myself which I called "London Shopping/Window-Shopping" therapy. It's because I felt very relaxed each time I went to London and went for window-shopping/shopping. And I've just noticed the other day that most the clothes that I bought here especially my t-shirt, I bought them in London. I know it's quite expensive when shopping there but I treated every time I went for shopping like it's always a sale season. hehe Oh yea, every time I'm stress I love to wander around the Leeds town center alone and sometimes I just stay in my room almost 24 hours like what I always did when I was back home. My room?? HeHeHe I bet Babah & Babu will be mad at me to know that my room currently fallin apart as you can see the dust piling up since the 2nd semester started. I know my room's much better & nicer during my 1st semester but no worries, I'll clean it up soon and will vacuum it every weekend, InsyaAllah.


Lastly, I REALLY LOVE & MISS BABAH & BABU n my brother too. Do take care of yourselves...(^.^*)v


From Leeds with LOVE,
Your 1st son & granpa+granma's 1st grandson,
Muhammad Aizuddin Roslan

Labels: , ,




time is tickin'



blog descriptions

It's all about me, my daily life routine, family ocassions, my thoughts and eveything i feel want to share with you...

profile

i'm rebelious, i'm cold-hearted, i'm a flirty, i'm a jerk, i'm a fool, i'm a dumba**, i'm wat ever you wanna call it

More about me here.


humour



speak up





support

Kitty's Voice
Support Orang Brunei
Photobucket Photobucket
blog logo


my musique


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
links

3 Masterclickers
Abdul Khaliq Jr.
Abg. Agi
Amal of SK
Amal Pinky
Amsyar
Anak Liau
Ayrol
Azree Aizril
Aizril
Dean
Dee
Dien Jr.
DJ Zura
Effene
Effene(LiveJournal)
Erms
Eyui
Farhanah
FokusKatik
Fyfa
Hana
Helwa
InnerSense
Iqin's Group
Izzati
Josephine
KB7
Khalliqalix
Kimin
MD HEU
Marlina
Mash
May aka Radhiah
Nadi
Naz Kallstrom
Njibeng
Nu
Nudd
Nuruddin
Nutz
Princess Lala
Qyel*sarang*
Ragungik
SAM
Salwa
SarifKinKin
Sheezicist
Shurlley
Sis Nurul
Sis Ijah
Sis Inah
Sis Zimah
Slices of Mine
Sofia AG
Syahmi
Syaz
Waffy
Waffy aka Waffle
Waffy the Waffles
Yoshi
You-Force[Eddie, Sarif, Fizz & Nu]
Zaim Spazy
Zarif
Zee Rahman
Zyds
link

my pet



archives

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
August 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
November 2012
March 2013
October 2013

traffic



credits

Designer innocence - ♥
Resources x x x x
Basecodes DancingSheep