I've always tried to smile every time things went wrong, I've always tried to laugh when I'm hurt, I've always tried to hold back the tears every time I saw myself dying, I've always tried to lay my back down in order to let the burden off my shoulders, I've always tried to make other people happy just to see how pitiful I am, I've always tried to cheer others while dust keeps on piling up my chest, I've always tried to find another way to keep things right from the start, I've always tried to not to show others when there come the times that I'm sick, I've always tried to show deepest gratitude to people around me in order to appreciate them, I've always tried to avoid complication in order to make other people's life sails smoothly, I've always tried to hate myself just to make others see how dumb I am, I've always tried to find my way back when I lost in my own beautiful memories, I've always tried to accompany my loneliness each time the moon lost the stars, I've always tried to satisfy others need just to make their life meaningful....