19:13
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Assalamu'alaikum Warahamatullahi Waborakatuh,I'm totally wasted right now. Just got back from soccer training. I aint feeling very well actually due to fever & flu + not-so-sever coughing as well but I tried my best not to be look sick infront of others + I don't want to disappoint them by missing my soccer training. My parents will be mad at me if they find out that I'm still doing soccer and playing hard while I'm still sick. sigh I think I'm having a bad evening today coz I almost got hit by cars 3 times. First, I was trying to pick up the ball as it's crossing the road but luckily I pulled myself back. The ball was under the car though. phewww~~ And twice on my way back home. Darn me.. What was I thinking??Anyhow, a bad incident had happen after our soccer training. We almost had a huge fight with the local kids. One of them was trying to hit me from the back and luckily he still got brain for him to think. I don't want to get invloved with those thing. Cowarrdd?? Afraid?? Yess I am!! I'm afraid that my scholarship will be drawn off and it''ll kill everything man~~....Alright, I guess I better get some rest. Hope my pain-killer will work...Salaam~ (^.^*)vLabels: post, soccer, update from Leeds